The Biffaward 2009 Small Grants Scheme is now accepting applications.
The scheme offers grants of between £250 and £5,000 to support improvements and access to local amenities such as a community building, nature reserve, cycle path, playground, cultural facility or outdoor space.
The main criteria are as follows:
- The project must not cost more than £10,000 in total.
- The project site must be within 10 miles of a Biffa operation, and within 10 miles of a landfill site (owned by any company).
- The project must be eligible to be registered with ENTRUST under category D.
- There must be a minimum of 104 days’ full public access to the project per year.
- The project must be completed within one year.
Applications can be submitted at any time. The Small Grants Panel meets approximately every eight weeks.
For more details, please follow the links above.