Blogging seems to be taking off in a big way and is proving to be great way to get information out quickly. For a while now, the Community Development team here at SDCVS has had its own blog, but we have not done much to promote it here. So let’s put that right now.
You can find their blog home page here
Here is a list of the latest updates to the Community Development Blog for South Derbyshire CVS:
- Lets talk about growing up and puberty – help for parents of children with special needs
- ‘Living with Children courses’
- Derbyshire Drug and Alcohol News
- Rural Apprentice Competition
- Free Community Climate Change Conference
- Free ‘Co-operative business’ seminar
- Barnardos Roadshow
- Darley Dance Open days
- Volunteer Centre Update
- FREE skiing/snowboarding camps!
- Job Opportunities
- Chief Exec Position
- DCC Adult Care services – open forum
- South Derbyshire Children’s centre newsletter
We hope you find their information helpful.