Children’s Preventative Service Project Worker
£20,198 per annum
Fixed Term contract
We require a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic person to work within our Children’s Preventative Service Team.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of working with children and families;
- have experience of delivering domestic abuse services;
- hold an adult training qualification;
- be confident in working with a range of agencies;
- be self-motivating and have excellent communication skills.
Closing date: Monday, 3 May 2010
Interviews: Tuesday, 11 May 2010
For more details and a downloadable application pack, please visit our website at www.sdcvs.org.uk