- Do you work in the Voluntary and Community Sector?
- Would you like to support joint tendering?
- Would you like to learn how to support collaborating for contracts?
- Do you or are you asked to help organisations work better collaboratively?
- Would you like to acquire more skills, resources and knowledge about supporting collaborations?
If so then this course is designed for you.
There’s never been a more important time to work collaboratively and as a result there is an increasing demand for collaborations support. Come and learn how to support joint tendering, collaborating for contracts, sharing back office functions and much more.
The Collaboration Benefits programme is offering collaboration support skills training for VCS staff who support frontline and developments workers working with Voluntary and Community Organisations across England. The programme is designed to equip you with knowledge and skills to improve collaborative working amongst the organisations you work with and support.
The course is free and lunch is provided. Places are very limited and on a first come first serve basis therefore early bookings are recommended.
The course will be held on Tuesday 23rd November 2010 10:00am – 3.00pm
and Wednesday 24th November, 2010 10:00am – 3:00pm at:
Deda (Derby Dance Centre)
The 2-day training session will help you get a better understanding of:
- Good practice in facilitation and enabling collaborative working
- Joint tendering and collaborating for contracts
- The benefits and challenges of collaborative working
- Critical success factors involved in collaborative working
- The policy context which is driving collaborative working
For more information, please contact BASSAC 020 7336 9442
To book a place, please complete a simple form by following the link below;
or email firstname.lastname@example.org