This post has been funded with through the Future Jobs Fund via the Derbyshire Learning & Development Consortium and is advertised through the Job Centre.
The post is working here in the Community Development Team (see job description below).
All applicants need to check if they are eligible to apply at the Job Centre as the post is for anyone who has been unemployed for over 6 months.
We have just had confirmation that anyone who wishes to apply for the above who are aged over 25 must be unemployed and have been in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance for at least 39 weeks.
Information Support Worker
25 hours per Week for 26 Weeks
Responsible to: Community Development Officer
Main Purpose of Job
To work within the Community Development Team to help update or design and distribute marketing information to a wide variety of organisations in the area.
- To distribute information to a range of venues and organisations across South Derbyshire.
- To update existing information as required.
- To help design new information.
- To promote the services of CVS.
- To keep accurate records as required.
- To participate in meetings as required
- Basic knowledge of using a computer.
- Ability to travel around South Derbyshire (can use public transport).
- Able to communicate in writing and verbally.
- Willing to learn.
- Flexible approach to working.
- Good sense of humour.
- Able to work in a team.