If your volunteers are looking for work or work experience and have suitable qualifications or experience in working with young people, these freelance jobs may be of interest to them.
Due to the variety in our programmes, we frequently require the support of specialist freelancers.
We create effective personal and social development programmes; bespoke courses for young people, providing outdoor and challenging personalised learning delivered by youth workers for local youth organisations, schools, colleges, young people’s statutory services etc.
Our model of personal social development motivates ‘at risk’ young people to move on to positive destinations.
Our programmes are intensive, applying Endeavour’s 50 years expertise in experiential learning in combination with ICT, team building, outdoor and challenging activity and volunteering.
• interested and motivated to work with young people who can be challenging and may require encouragement to engage in outdoor activities.
• keen to provide stimulating and rewarding educational sessions
• a qualified teacher or youth worker interested in sessional or short-term work.
• qualified in 3 adventurous activities NGBs with more than 1 years experience e.g. Mountain Leader, SPA, BCU Canoe or Kayak, GNAS, MTB, CWS, LCMLA
• D1 driving licence / MIDAS minibus driving experience preferable
• qualified in one or more of the following: music, dance, drama, art, ICT or basic skills tuition.
We have opportunities for freelancers in;
East Midlands: Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northants, Leicestershire
Lincolnshire: Boston and East and West Lindsey
Robust systems and procedures, for your benefit and ours.
If you wish to apply to join our bank of freelancers;
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.